The Grand Theft Auto V is a huge video game that conjures up what mainly is an adult-themed game fueled with battles and violence that keeps a lot of players from playing hours and hours of non-stop adventure.
A game which reflects the bustling life of a fictional Los Angeles named Los Santos and hosed off the glamorous and the dark underbelly of the city. This game can take you in a relaxing drive around town to shooting anyone with an AK-47 to driving trucks and parachuting in the sky.
You will never run out of action in this open world game developed by Rock Star Games which has been one of the best iconic video games in the history.
Because of its massive open world game, you will surely fall into a lot of insane mistakes that can either affect your overall game progress minimally or it will give you some bad time. To help you out, here are some expensive mistakes that you should never do when playing Grand Theft Auto V. For other tips and tricks, you can check more info here.
- Betraying someone in the game- If you can find trust to some essential people in the game, it is one of the best way to easily progress in it, however, hanging out with the wrong people will land you in a bad situation which is why when you have completed missions with others, you can win decent cash and rank points in the online version of the game, however, you should defend yourself at all times because betrayal is as simple as a click or a push of a button from other players on the other end especially when you looted huge amounts of cash and weapons with you.
- Not using a headset- If you play without a headset, you can easily establish communication with your teammate in GTA V Online. You will want to create new friends and talk with each other smoothly, and most importantly, a lot of players also tend to use their microphones so that teamwork can become more effective during missions.
- Overconfident- A lot of players pretend that they know everything right away in the early parts of the game just because they have played the previous versions of GTA before, however, you would want to take your best skills and use all of them in proper situations by completing different activities and trying several match types as you get accustomed to them as well.
- Forcing to complete side activities- All of us have our own choice of activities to do in GTA V, however, is it really necessary to complete all these? It is essential to increase your rank points, however, you may come up short with all the essential things and items that you will have to use in these activities which will get you in trouble in time when you are doing important missions.
- Spending money too much- Your earnings should be spent to important things by purchasing ammunitions, guns, and important vehicles that you can effectively use in important missions rather than spending on clothes and expensive exotic cars that you rarely use.